Established since 1999
Framer & Fine Art Restorer to the National Trust
Whatever your framing requirements, Chaucers Picture Framing & Restoration have the experience and knowledge to suggest the perfect mounts and framing methods for your artwork. We frame almost anything - from oils, watercolours, acrylics, pastels and prints, embroideries and canvasses.
We also frame military memorabilia, souvenirs, sports shirts and will try anything unusual.
Taking the utmost care of your artwork is our highest priority. Sallie offers advice on the best methods of framing, generally using conservation boards and tapes as standard practice. Museum quality, pure cotton rag boards are also used on valuable works of original art, rare and antique documents and valuable prints and photographs.
- Regular float glass for general framing
- Water white float glass, completely colourless and ideal for black and white prints
- Conservation glass, containing UV filters, ideal for valued pieces
- Artglass AR (invisible glass), the non-reflective option for your art
- Musuem glass, as above but with UV filters
"I always leave fired up by your creativity and enthusiasm,
seeing what’s possible with a fresh eye."